Saturday, December 12, 2009

Funny Things


A while ago I held up two boxes of cereal to Ailsa, and asked her, "Which kind do you want?" She pointed to one, and to make sure I got it right I asked, "You want this kind?" as I shook the box she pointed to. What I didn't expect was that ever since that time she refers to her cereal as "this kind"

Amber has learned to give kisses, and the "mmm" part of muah, lasts about 3 times as long as the rest of the word, making it more like, mmmmmmmmmmuah. So cute.

Ailsa has started to say "thank yous" during her night time prayer, two of her recent ones were for water and the letter N.

Amber has also learned how to climb the stairs. But more than climbing them she likes to chased. So, most of the time she'll go over there and wait on the first or second step until she's sure we've seen her; then she'll climb as fast as she can to see how far she can get before we grab her.

No comments:

Post a Comment