Thursday, August 27, 2009

oh yeah, i have a blog now...




So it's been a month since I've written, probably because nobody but me reads it anyways! =0 It's been a busy busy month in this household. Amber is almost walking now, and getting into everything. She's picking things up a lot quicker than Ailsa did in the "getting mobile" department which brings a whole new game to the table than what I played with Ailsa. Gotta love how they always find a way to keep you on your toes.

As far as Ailsa goes, well she's making sure we know that she has every intention of being a girly girl. Everyday she insists on wearing an outfit (preferably a dress) with flowers on it. I actually felt quite accomplished today when I was able to get her to wear a shirt with pretty hearts instead. :) She also has a new found love of getting her nails painted.

JJ's birthday was last week, and I made him an angle food cake (another check off my list of things I've never made by myself before) and got him a mini remote controlled helicopter. I don't know who likes it more, him or Ailsa.

And, on a sad note, JJ's grandma also died just a few days before his birthday. She was a lovely lady and she is already missed by everyone who knew her.

No comments:

Post a Comment